Entry Level Graphic Designer
Creative person with a sense of style and a working knowledge of information design for interactive media needed to design and produce web and flash media under the guidance of a Senior Designer.
- Creating exceptional interactive and graphic design
- Modify pre-existing graphic design and rich media.
- Fundamental graphic design principals including typography, layout and color theory.
- Information design based on user-centered design principles including interface design.
- Knowledge of most current Internet standards, web browsers and browser specifications
- Knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser web design issues.
- Experience with file transfer software and other standard web development tools.
Software: Photoshop, Freehand, Illustrator, Flash
- Print design skills (packaging, brochures, advertisements, manuals)
- Knowledge of print/pre-press production, industry standard software